Monday, January 12, 2009

blogging from boise

In Boise for work this week. I scored a room at the Hyatt on priceline for 65 bucks a night- its a 3 star hotel so quite a step up from my usual motel 6. I had showing here in the room this evening so I had to step it up and I can't say I'm complaining. The extra 25 bucks a night I am spending is worth it for sure.

I drove up last night in some crazy wind- my left arm was sore by the time I got here from holding the wheel.

Below are some pics from a tour last weekend with Bart and Rich. I'd have taken more but being a split boarder out with skiers I need to hustle during transitions to avoid ridicule for having the erector set. That doesn't leave a lot of time for photography...

It was windy- snow was blowing over to Colorado... (photo credit Rich, w/ my camera)


Rich skinning


Good shot of the Obelisk, better shot of Bart's handlebar mustache.


Two more full days here then over to Ketchum where I can hopefully get out on the skinny skis.

No comments:

Post a Comment