Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pit stop in steamboat

Stopped in Steamboat for the night to break up the drive to Granby. Pulled pork sandwiches and pea risotto were waiting. Good stuff. Check out the view from Hannah's deck. Not too shabby. Must be nice in the winter- need a snow report, look out the window.




Looks like a fun weekend of racing on tap. I signed up for xc, super d and short track. I just got a helmet cam and hopefully some sweet race movies will follow.

I felt a ton better last weekend at Solitude than I did in breck on the 4th. I was stoked to win my 3rd state title, especially on that course because you get a super long and fun downhill to look forward to each lap. Racing at Solitude is always a blast. Mitch and Rob were riding great dicing early on was fun.

Wednesday before work I went and tested the legs with a tt up dry creek- had a clean run at it for a time of 7 mins 50 seconds. I did 8 mins flat earlier this year but had to stop and unclip for a dog in the trail. Hopefully that bodes well for this weekend- though the main goal is to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment